These scientific and clinical studies show that MOLLI® is an accurate and efficient way to localize non-palpable breast lesions.
MOLLI: wire-free, magnetic marker technology
- Depth readout up to 53 mm, without tissue compression.
- Theoretical limit of marker detection up to 80 mm, without tissue compression.
- Able to resolve multiple markers placed as closely as 10 mm apart, at depths up to 42 mm.
- Minimal impact from closely-placed metallic operating room equipment on marker detection ability.
Phase I Clinical Trial using MOLLI localization
- 100% detection by the MOLLI Wand and 100% retrieval of the MOLLI Marker.
- 100% of patients had negative surgical margins on pathological analysis.
- Patient-reported outcomes show there was no significant change between day 0 and day 30 post-surgery for overall well-being.